* * *
iQ Academy is now a part of the K12 family of online schools. As a result, we have been able to expand to serve students in all grades, K through 12. iQ Academy uses the award-winning K12 curriculum for grades K–8 and high school
- Tuition-free online school for students residing in Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, San Bernardino and Ventura counties
- Award-winning curriculum with passionate, highly qualified California credentialed teachers and administrators.
- K–8 approach is mastery based, giving students flexible, individualized pacing.
- In grades K–8, a Learning Coach (typically the parent) assists the student through daily lessons and plays a key supportive role.
- Students in grades 9–12 must stay on pace, finishing class requirements by end of the semester.
- Grades 9–12 enjoy instruction from teachers via weekly Blackboard Collaborate interactive sessions and also connect with teachers by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Follow the course pace and weekly schedule completing readings, assignments, quizzes and tests, with support from subject teachers, guidance counselors, and academic advisors.
- 24/7 technical support and an iQ email account for all students.
Full-time students can receive a loaner laptop with the latest software.
- 24/7 access to courses and grades online.
- Parents can monitor progress and performance through observer access and monthly progress reports.
Your Child Can Thrive
We offer a wide variety of media-rich online courses, backed by more than 30 years of distance learning experience. Choose from:
- Core courses in English, math, science and social studies
- Electives ranging from art appreciation and Spanish to digital photography and web design
- A patented methodology for online learning and a dynamic curriculum makes learning come alive
If you have any questions, contact the iQ Academy student admissions team at 1-888-997-4722.